So who is Robert Gittleman?
Robert Gittleman Law Firm, PLC
Let's start with Mr. Gittlemans' education and academic achievements:
1. Graduated 3rd in his law school class from nationally acclaimed Wayne State University Law School.
2. Elected to Wayne Law Review Board, first as a Junior Editor, then Senior Editor.
3. Received academic excellence Law School Scholarships.
4. Published articles in several law journals and dental journals.
5. Featured in dental journals and text books.
6. Invited as a guest on multiple national and regional television productions, such as Current Affairs.
7. Invited as a guest and commentator on many radio formats, including ABC News.
8. Featured and commentator in multiple newspapers, such as Associated Press.
9. Invited featured speaker to many dental associations and seminars, including periodontists, endodontist, orthodontists, oral and maxiofacial surgeons, and many general and family dentist seminars.
10. Instructor at Academy of General Dentistry course and trial demonstrations at dental courses, and video tape utilized in dental school classes.
11. Past and current member of multiple legal and medical professional organizations.
12. Speaker at American Association of Endodontists Meeting on Treating Decisions and Legal Issues - November 2006, CA - Rocky Mountain Orthodontics Society, Montana - Orthodontics and TMJ seminars, Minnesota; American Association of Functional Orthodontics, Washington D.C.; Chicago Dental Society, Illinois; American College of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons, Illinois; New York Center For Advanced Dental Education, New York; TMJ Institute of America, Colorado; Bunting Periodontal Study Club, Michigan.
NOW, LET'S EXPLORE MR. GITTLEMAN'S LITIGATION EXPERIENCE:
1. Admitted to and practiced before:
- United States Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- Northern District of Texas
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- Michigan Supreme Court
2. Trial practice in Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Texas, California, Missouri, Kansas, New York, Iowa, Alaska, Colorado, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Mississippi.
3. Successfully concluded settlements, Jury Trials, Bench Trials, and Arbitrations, many of which have been featured and published in National and Regional Law and Dental Professional Journals, general circulation newspapers and television and radio shows.
4. Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
5. Mr. Gittleman's success is proven by settling for favorable amounts and winning dental malpractice cases. He is also retained by dentists facing criminal charges, malpractice lawsuits, licensing disciplinary proceedings; and, family members of dental and other insurance company executives and adjusters retain him when they are negligently injured.
6. Successfully tried and settled cases in virtually every dental area, including oral cancer, restorations, cosmetics, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, oral and maxiofacial surgery, implantology, prostodontics and pedodontics. Every area of dentistry has been litigated by Mr. Gittleman.
7. Numerous attorneys retained by victims of dental malpractice refer their clients to Robert Gittleman.